Okko multimedia service is one of the largest Russian VoD services, a leader by a paid monetization model. The project was launched in 2011 and today it is available on all key platforms, such as Smart TV, mobile (iOS and Android), Apple TV, PlayStation 4, web (PC). Okko monthly audience is 2.8 mio people. In 2019, Okko turnover increased by 96% to RUR 4.9 bln, compared to RUR 2.5 bln in 2018. Since its launch in 2011, more than 33 mio users have created accounts with the service.
- Integration of Okko into the telegram channel "Krugi na polyakh"(2022)
- Creative delivery dedicated to the Paramount+ streaming service launch on the multimedia service Okko(2021)
- PR support for the presentation of new trends 20/21 of the Okko multimedia service(2020)
- Presentation in honor of the launch of 8K videos, Okko Kids and new TV series on the Okko multimedia service(2020)
- PR-support of the exclusive Okko series Nagiev in quarantine and Hotelier's Notes(2020)
- PR support for Okko's online project Show ON!(2020)