- Main >
- Portfolio >
- Creative delivery dedicated to the Paramount+ streaming service launch on the multimedia service Okko
Creative delivery dedicated to the Paramount+ streaming service launch on the multimedia service Okko
Creation, designing, forming and delivery of a gift set with characters from Paramount+ animated stories for the journalists
In the summer of 2020 the Okko multimedia platform launched a subscription to Paramount+ in Russia which includes a line of ViacomCBS content for the whole family: movies and comedies from Paramount Pictures as well as animated series for children of different ages and premieres, including well-known animated series from the Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. brands such as Paw patrol, Flash and wonder cars, Spongebob Squarepants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and My noisy home.
The team of specialists from the 4D Communication Agency was tasked with preparing and implementing a mailing list of creative kits for journalists.
They include licensed products (toys and sweets) with characters from animated films by Paramount+:
- UNO board game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Collectible toy Spongebob Squarepants (series of retro) and the bar with a strawberry filling Sponge Bob Square Pants
- Sprinkler fan with sweets Paw patrol
- Collectible toy South Park.
The set was packed in a branded box with the logo and images of the Paramount+ and Okko service.
A summer promo set attracted attention to the subscription and provided a positive presence for Okko in social media.