To organize a presentation to celebrate the launch of 8K videos, Okko Kids and new TV series on the Okko multimedia service
On September 22, 2020, at the Mercury Tower in Moscow the 4D team organized a presentation of trends 20/21 for partners of the Okko multimedia platform. The market leader continues its strong growth and is the first Russian online cinema to introduce video in the highest extension-8K. The first films presented were the following: Oldboy, the Fifth element and the Expendables 3. Among the exclusive premieres of the service as well: documentaries of the series The Explorers – Planet Inventory, South Africa. Wild savanna, Canadian Arctic. Kingdom of ice and others.
At the event the launch of the Okko Kids service with parental control functions for safe viewing of programs by young viewers was announced. The intuitive interface is adapted for easy search of your favorite cartoons and programs.
Okko Studios is responsible for creating content of its own production as well and announced the start of filming of two new exclusive projects at once with famous Russian actors.
The event was attended by executive management of Okko.
The 4D Agency's scope of work:
- Site selection;
- Site decoration;
- Organization of a buffet and coffee break for guests of the event;
- Providing the event venue with technical equipment (audio, video, screens with 8K resolution);
- Directing the program;
- Providing participants with personal protective equipment;
- Providing gifts to participants of the event;
- Selection, briefing, formation of appearance and organization of work of personnel on the site.