- Main >
- Portfolio >
- PR support for the presentation of new trends 20/21 of the Okko multimedia service
PR support for the presentation of new trends 20/21 of the Okko multimedia service
To organize PR support for the presentation of new trends 20/21 of the Okko multimedia service
On September 22, 2020, at the Mercury Tower in Moscow the 4D team organized a presentation of trends 20/21 for partners of the Okko multimedia platform. The market leader continues its strong growth and is the first Russian online cinema to introduce video in the highest extension-8K. The first films presented were the following: Oldboy, the Fifth element and the Expendables 3. Among the exclusive premieres of the service as well: documentaries of the series The Explorers – Planet Inventory, South Africa. Wild savanna, Canadian Arctic. Kingdom of ice and others.
At the event the launch of the Okko Kids service with parental control functions for safe viewing of programs by young viewers was announced. The intuitive interface is adapted for easy search of your favorite cartoons and programs.
Also Okko Studios is responsible for creating content of its own production and it announced the start of filming of two new exclusive projects at once with famous Russian actors.
The event was attended by executive management of Okko.
The 4D Agency's scope of work:
- Creating a media database for the event;
- Inviting journalists to the event;
- Accreditation and coordination of journalists at the event;
- Sending out a press release on the results of the event and its follow-up.
- 63 publications (47 in Federal, 8 in regional and 8 in foreign media);
- 551 is the total Media Index of the event;
- 51 million users was the total coverage from the announcement.