“Surprise or not” is not a new but still relevant message of the consumer of certain services. At the same time, the statistics of the Communication agency 4D confirm the low attendance of client events in St. Petersburg.
What does the high attendance of your event depend on?
Someone is still sure that the presence of a buffet and a headliner is 90% of the success of the event. But this is not enough in the market of the two capitals.
Than surprise? How do I reach the traffic KPI?
At SPIEF 2019 Oleg Tinkov noted an interesting fact: "...lack of personnel related to creative thinking...we have no problems with developers and analysts, but all these guys are boring, all nerds, and where you need to add at least a little creativity, marketing, leadership, charisma-here begins a complete failure…"
Firstly, create a product, not just an event. What you want to come to, what you want to talk about and launch a wave of word of mouth. Each Agency includes a creative component in its core competencies. In fact, it is used by units of event counters. Don't forget about art installations that will instantly spread across the Internet.
Immersive display of apartments and an auditorium in the Parking lot
Art installation at the opening of optclub Ryady
Customer day “50 years of Rolls-Royce history”
Secondly, think about the visual component of the event and the name that reveals the whole point. The time to absorb the most useful information in the minimum described volume has come. Modern people do not have the time and often the desire to read long texts, think and analyze. Everyone wants it done for them. They also need a capacious, intriguing and exciting essence.
And finally, the chips for your event:
- Create maximum interactivity and digitalization – this is the trend of 2019
- Involve your guests in your event, giving them the opportunity to influence the content
- Create different types of networking that is so popular in Europe
- Create multi-channel ways for guests to interact with each other
- Evaluate your ideas and chips right at the event. This will be one of the main ways to engage guests.
- NPS surveys (Net Promoter Score) – the easiest platform to implement this idea
The maximum digitalization
Continuous networking for 4 hours. Representation of the European Union in Russia. 600 people
Guest engagement and communication
So, the key to the success of your event will be:
- thoughtful branding-attract the viewer's attention;
- flashy name – when it comes to event attendance, as a result of most cases-increase in sales, forget about censorship (as far as the company's ethics allow);
- event features – what new I will learn, what I will post on Insta-world, what I will wear. Make your guest / event participant think about it;
- menu-there are a huge number of ways to surprise the consumer. One of them is an unusual serving of dishes. Now everyone wants to learn something in the simplest and fastest way possible. Give it to them. One example is the actual Chef”s Table in Moscow, where gastronomic sets from the best chefs are born in front of the guests. Creating culinary masterpieces is accompanied by an immersion in the intellectual world of dishes, their origin and history.
Implemented projects that combine a set of trends in 2019
Case Client day LCD "Stockholm", Setl Group
Concept: Immersive production
Headliner: Alexander Tsypkin
Location and features: Parking LCD turned into a theater hall
KPI (one of the indicators): traffic exceeded by 20%
She's Mercedes case
Concept: women's club
Headliner: the leaders of the women's opinions
Location and features: the best chamber restaurants in the city, networking, maximum engagement and familiarity, forming a circle of interests
Author: Natalia Bendak, Director of event management at 4D Agency