Development of the exposition design project taking into account the launch of the new ZAUFER brand on the market, construction and support of the company's participation in the international exhibition
From August 23 to 26, 2021, the 25th international exhibition “MIMS Automechanika Moscow 2021” was held in Moscow.
MIMS Automechanika Moscow 2021 is the largest international exhibition of spare parts, automotive components, equipment and goods for car maintenance.
The exhibition featured exhibitors from more than 600 brands from 18 countries. In addition to the largest Russian manufacturers and distributors, representatives of companies from Belarus, UK, Hungary, Germany, Denmark, India, Spain, Italy, Iran, Kazakhstan, China, Lithuania, Poland, Turkey, Uzbekistan, the Czech Republic, South Africa attended the anniversary exhibition. The Polish and Turkish national pavilions were also presented at MIMS Automechanika Moscow 2021.
The exhibition was also attended by the ZAUFER company which is a manufacturer of spare parts for steering, turbochargers, fuel pumps, generators, starters and accessories for them.
The scope of the agency's work:
- Development of a design project;
- Development and production of animated content for broadcast on the stand;
- Selection of furniture and floral design;
- Stand construction;
- Providing photo and video support;
- Production of reporting videos and photographic materials;
- Selection, ordering and coordination of technical services (catering, cleaning, personnel);
- Company support during the event.