Organization of PR support for projects of the "Rodnye goroda" program
During the year of cooperation, we conducted communication support for three client projects:
1. "Umnozhaya Talanty" ("Multiplying Talents") is an educational project for schoolchildren of grades 8-11, which Gazprom Neft has been conducting since 2015. Students join teams and solve real-life cases in the field of petrochemistry, engineering, mathematics and information technology in the oil and gas industry.
2. The Gazprom Neft grant Competition is held annually in the cities and villages of Yamal, Khanty-Mansiysk Okrug, Tyumen, Omsk, Tomsk and Orenburg regions. The objective of the competition is to improve the quality of life in the regions of the company's activities through the support of local initiatives and projects in the field of culture, education, ecology, sports and the development of creative industries.
3. The project "Zhit' po-svoemu" ("Living in Our Own Way") tells about how the indigenous peoples of the North live, about their history and heritage.
The scope of the 4D Agency's work:
- Development of a unique media database for each project;
- Announcing projects in the media;
- Initiating the publication of press releases and project results in the media;
- Report generation.
- The total coverage of publications amounted to 6.8 million;
- A unique database for sending a press release consisting of more than 200 media outlets has been developed;
- The media index of the campaign was 2,436.30;
- We received feedback from Radio Russia for the preparation of a separate program with speakers of the Hometowns project.