- Main >
- Portfolio >
- Award ceremony of the literary contest "Special purpose Project"
Award ceremony of the literary contest "Special purpose Project"
Organization and holding of a "turnkey" event for the Scientific and Technical Center of ZASLON JSC.
On October 7, 2022, at the Kinopolis film studio, the 4D team held an award ceremony for the literary competition "Special Purpose Project" for the scientific and technical center of JSC ZASLON.
The main objective of the event is to attract young personnel to the company, presenting the engineering profession in a better way. The company JSC "ZASLON" together with the library of electronic books "LitRes" launched a literary contest of fantastic stories about engineering prowess in the style of "technological action".
The 4D team fully prepared an offline platform for the award ceremony, and also thought through and implemented the idea of a public talk “The Engineer Profession: a new reading”, linking the relevance of the profession with the short story contest. The event was held in a hybrid format: offline and online.
Tasks of Agency 4D within the project:
- Proposing the format of the event;
- Selection of the venue;
- Stage concept;
- Branding of the event;
- 3D visualizations;
- Scenario plan of the ceremony;
- Development of video content;
- Selection of a speaker and organization of a public talk "Profession of engineer: new reading";
- Organization of the work of the stage director and technicians;
- Coordination of the personnel at the event;
- Technical support for the event, including the organization of the live broadcast of the ceremony;
- Development of the navigation system and furnishing of the hall.