- Main >
- Portfolio >
- Press visit on EU-Russia relations in Vienna (Austria), December 12-15, 2018
Press visit on EU-Russia relations in Vienna (Austria), December 12-15, 2018
To organize the participation of Russian journalists in press seminar on EU-Russia relationships in Vienna
On December 12-15, 2018, a media seminar on relations between Russia and the EU was held in the capital of the EU presidency in the second half of 2018, Vienna. The seminar was attended by 14 journalists from Moscow, St.Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Vologda, Krasnoyarsk, Perm, Krasnodar, Ufa, Rostov-on-Don, Ulyanovsk and Novosibirsk.
During the program, participants met with representatives of the Federal Ministry Republic of Austria European and International Affairs, visited the National Council (lower house of Parliament), held a discussion with the Foreign Affairs Committee, with a representative of the city administration, and exchanged views on the topic "Traditional media against new ones" with journalists of the Austrian press Agency APA.
High-ranking officials from Brussels who representing the European External Action Service and the European Commission to journalists. The seminar was moderated by Luca Eszter Kadar, Head of Press and Information Section.
The official organizers of the event are EU Delegation to Russia and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland.
- Selection and invitation of journalists from relevant Federal and regional media;
- Organization of transfers for journalists to Vienna (logistics, providing air and railway tickets);
- Organization of visa support for participants (assistance in collecting and submitting documents for obtaining an Austrian visa, reimbursement of expenses for the visa fee);
- Providing health insurance;
- Translation of the event program;
- Design, layout and production of badges for participants;
- A survey of journalists before and after event, treatment responses, making an analytical report;
- Support and coordination of the group during the media seminar.