To organize the participation of Russian journalists in press seminar on EU-Russia relationships in Sofia
On June 21-24, 2018, a seminar was held on relations between Russia and the EU . The event was held in Sofia, Bulgaria. The seminar was attended by 12 journalists: editors, political, economic and international observers from Moscow, St. Petersburg, Ufa, Khabarovsk, Novosibirsk, Voronezh, Syktyvkar, Yaroslavl, Omsk and Yekaterinburg.
During the program, the journalists met with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and foreign Minister Ekaterina Zakharieva, visited the National Assembly (Parliament) of the Republic of Bulgaria and the city hall of Sofia.
Also, high-ranking officials from Brussels who representing the European External Action Service and the European Commission to journalists.
During the seminar, the guests discussed issues of Russian-European cooperation in the field of energy and the humanitarian sphere.
The official organizers of the event are EU Delegation to Russia and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria.
The 4D Agency team service was:
- Selection and invitation of journalists from relevant Federal and regional media;
- Organization of transfers for journalists to Sofia (logistics, providing air and railway tickets);
- Organization of visa support for participants (assistance in collecting and submitting documents for obtaining an visa, reimbursement of expenses for the visa fee);
- Providing health insurance;
- Translation of the content for press kit;
- Design, layout and production of badges for participants;
- A survey of journalists before and after event, treatment responses, analysis.
As a result of the seminar, 21 publications were published.