- Main >
- Portfolio >
- PR-support of the solemn event of sending the ice-resistant platform "North Pole" to the Arctic
PR-support of the solemn event of sending the ice-resistant platform "North Pole" to the Arctic
The purpose of the project:
- To attract top mass media of federal level to the even;
- Provide journalists with the information about the North Pole ice-resistant platform
- Achieve maximum coverage of the event in the media.
On September 15, Murmansk hosted the ceremony of "North Pole" platform shipment to the expedition to the Central Arctic. 4D Agency was faced with the task of covering this event in the media at the federal level.
The 4D team organized a tour of the ship and a press scrum with speakers for federal media journalists, generated
materials on the event and a photo report.
- Organization of a press tour;
- Organization of the press scrum;
- Sending out the press release on the media database.
- Over 200 publications in the media at the
federal and regional levels (TASS, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, RIA News, Regnum, etc.)
- More than 10 broadcasts on federal
channels (Channel One, NTV, Zvezda, RT)