- Main >
- Portfolio >
- PR-support of the Ulybka Radugi company
PR-support of the Ulybka Radugi company
To organize PR support for the Ulybka Radugi company
In 2020 Communication Agency 4D started to work on PR support of the Ulybka Radugi company https://www.r-ulybka.ru/ in order to increase the company's presence in the information field, increase brand awareness and strengthen the brand image in the face of jobseekers as a reliable employer.
Ulybka Radugi is a large federal company of self-care and home care stores. The company operates in the drogery format and is the largest in the North-West and the Volga region and the second largest drogery stores chain in Russia. More than 850 stores with a total retail area of more than 100,000 sq.m. operate under the Ulybka Radugi brand in more than 20 regions of Russia.
Before starting the work an analytical stage was conducted to assess the presence of the Ulybka Radugi company and its competitors in the information space of the Russian media. This stage helped to form a detailed action plan for the project.
The Agency annual KPis:
- At least 20 unique messages in the media
- At least 100 repetitions of unique posts
- 30% of the information field relative to the main competitors
- Increase of the media Index on 400 points
Results of the 6 months of work as a press office:
– Developed profiles of company speakers and information about the company;
– Created a pool of media to work with;
– 15 outgoing press releases;
– 668 news published in Federal and regional media;
– The Media Index has increased on 90%.