- Organization and holding of a turnkey event.
- PR support of the conference
On May 24, 2023, the Arctic and Antarctic Research Institute hosted the POLAR Scientific and Business Conference, a leading industry event designed to bring together representatives of public authorities, business and science specializing in work in the Arctic and Antarctic on one platform.
Tasks implemented within the framework of the project:
- Development of the business program of the event, including work with speakers;
- Scenario plan of the conference;
- Organization of electronic registration of participants;
- Branding of the event;
- Development of animated screensavers;
- Technical support of the event, including the organization of a live broadcast of the ceremony;
- Organization of the evening program;
- Organization of photo and video shooting.
The event was held in a hybrid format: offline and online.
- Search and provision of partnership with the media;
- Preparation and distribution of press releases with conference news;
- Invitation and accreditation of journalists to the event;
- Organization of a press approach to the speakers.
- Following the results of the event, 437 delegates took part as listeners and guests;
- The partners of the Conference were 9 mass media and 2 specialized organizations;
- Published 6 press releases, 16 messages in social networks on the official resources of AANIA;
- As a result of the conference, 82 messages mentioning the POLAR 2023 conference were recorded in the information field;
- The total media index was 588 points;
- More than half of the publications (43) were published in the media at the federal level, the rest - at the regional level;
- The TOP media outlets in terms of the number of publications and the index of the media index have become: TASS, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, PortNews, B-port, Korabel.ru.