- Main >
- Portfolio >
- Russian Post 2015
Russian Post 2015
Organize the participation of Russian Post in the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2015
In 2015, participants at the XIX St. Petersburg International Economic Forum could send free portfolios of forum materials to all regions of Russia and to any country in the world in new ergonomic boxes. The service was available at the special racks of the Russian Post throughout the three days of the forum from 18 to 20 June.
“For the second year in a row, the Russian Post provides express delivery services by EMS at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum and experience has shown that they are very popular among the participants of the event,” said Sergey Malyshev, Deputy Director General of the Russian Post for mail order business.
The internal division of Russian Post, taking into account the best practices of the world’s leading postal operators, developed the design and design of new mailboxes, first presented in early June at the Startup Village conference in Skolkovo.
For the second time, the 4D Business Communications Agency became a partner of Russian Post in organizing participation in SPIEF. The range of agency services included:
- Printing letterheads of the Russian Post to send
participants' portfolios to the specified addresses;
- Selection and accreditation of promotional personnel;
- Communication with the organizers of the forum both pre-and during;
- Selection of stylists and makeup artists for the staff;
- Organization of photography;
- Coordination of the work of the Russian Post zone at the Forum: from meeting guests, selecting negotiation rooms to supplying the zone with office space.
The Agency also provided support at the Forum of the Delegations of the China Post and Japan Post: a meeting of high-ranking guests, organization of transfer and personal transport, entertainment and cultural programs.