Organization and promotion of an online film festival
In November 2023, a film festival with more than 15 years of history was held. For the second time, it takes place in an online format, allowing all film lovers from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok to immerse themselves again in the diverse world of cultures, languages and lifestyles of European countries.
The program of films that participated in festivals and received high critical acclaim, gained more than 27 thousand views in 15 days. All films were available for free and without registration on the COOL PLAY online platform of the CoolConnections art association. 4D Agency organized a turnkey event, starting from the development of the concept and selection of films and ending with PR promotion and setting up targeted advertising.
The scope of the agency's work:
- Concept development and selection of films
- Negotiations with the festival venue and copyright holders
- Supervising the festival at all stages of preparation and holding
- Writing film synopses and collecting technical information
- Technical preparation of films and trailers: editing, translation, subtitling
- Creating the image of the festival and developing layouts for promotion
- Creating a festival trailer
- Working with the festival website (programming, content management)
- Development and implementation of a PR campaign
- Copywriting and proofreading of all texts (press releases, news, posts for social networks)
- Work with information partners
- Development of an SMM campaign and maintenance of the Festival community on the VKontakte social network
- Setting up and maintaining targeted advertising
- Development of the chatbot
Image of the Festival:
4D Agency has developed a key visual for the festival, which reflects the general concept of "Cinema unites!" and emphasizes the unity of cultures and interests. Based on the key visual, layouts were developed for a PR and advertising campaign, as well as for the design of the VKontakte website and community.
This year's Festival program includes films from Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Denmark and other countries, as well as three films co-produced by Russian and European film studios. All foreign films could be viewed in the original language with Russian subtitles.
The Festival featured feature and animated films that participated in European and international film festivals, were highly praised by critics and won the recognition of the audience.
- More than 27 thousand people became spectators of the Festival
- Festival films were watched by residents of more than 30 cities of the Russian Federation - The total coverage of the posts of the VKontakte Festival group amounted to 523,060 people
- The increase in subscribers to the official VKontakte group of the Festival amounted to 748 people
- The total number of impressions of targeted ads is 3,651,182
- More than 35 thousand page views of the site, the average time on the site is 2 minutes
- During the PR campaign, 5 information partners were involved: Europuls, Kinoafisha, Euromag, Revizor, Kinokiosk
- 6 press materials were prepared - A total of 103 publications in the media of the Russian Federation were initiated during the campaign