To create video content where leaders and experts from different industries will tell forecasts for 10 years.
The XXVI St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) was held from June 14 to 17, 2023.
As part of the SPIEF, the 4D team acted as an executive producer in a project with the Roscongress Foundation, Okko and Rambler & Co, where they created a series of interviews with experts and their forecasts for 10 years.
The presenter was the writer, playwright and screenwriter — Alexander Tsypkin.
The speakers of the project were:
- Alexander Galushka - Deputy Secretary of the Public Chamber, former Minister of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East;
- Alexei Goreslavsky - Director General of the Internet Development Institute (IRI);
- Andrei Bezrukov - expert in forecasting the future, strategic planning, foreign and defense policy, President of the Association for the Export of Technological Sovereignty, Professor of the Department of Applied Analysis of International Problems at MGIMO of the Russian Foreign Ministry;
- Laszlo Ungvari - Professor, Doctor of Economics;
- Douglas Andrew Littleton is an active member of the US Republican Party and Donald Trump's representative in the state of Florida.