The Сommunication agency 4D provided PR-support services for the launch of the first Russian park-sharing service called iParkU on the russian market.
In May 2021, Agency 4D provided PR-support services for the launch of the first park-sharing service iParkU on the russian market. The app allows drivers to not only find a parking space in three clicks but also earn money by freeing up their space for other drivers. The project was launched in St Petersburg. By the end of 2021 the creators of the service intend to scale the project to Moscow, Russian cities with millions of people and such European capitals as Berlin, London and Paris.
The mechanism of the service is simple: one driver leaves a request for parking in a certain location in the application, and the other informs about the readiness to vacate the parking space. When a user who wants to park his car pulls up and puts the car in, a cash reward is credited to the driver's account in IParkU who has given up his parking space.
Scope of the agency's work:
- Consulting on bringing the product to the information field;
- Preparation of a press release on the launch of the first IparkU park-sharing in Russia;
- Preparation of a target list with federal, regional and industry-level media, relevant communities and social media channels for news distribution;
- Mailing and initiating publications;
- Initiating and preparing comments for the media;
- Monitoring the output of publications in the media;
- Preparation of reports.
113 publications in media:
- in the main media of St Petersburg – "Fontanka", "Delovoy Peterburg", "Vedomosti", "RBC", "Rossiyskaya Gazeta", Kommersant (newspaper and website), "Business FM" (radio blocks of the St. Petersburg news), the TV channel "St. Petersburg" (ether and the website);
- Federal news agencies (RIA Novosti, TASS, Live24);
- popular IT resources (vc.ru, rb.ru)
-industry media about cars (5 Koleso, Tarantas News, SpeedMe, Doroga78, Avtovzglyad, and etc.).
For publications in such media as "Kommersant", RBC, RB.ru additional comments were prepared and a telephone interview was organized with the Fontanka correspondent.
The news about the first parksharing in Russia became the main news of the day according to the Yandex News service taking the first line in the TOP news of the search engine's home page on May 18, 2021.
At least 181 posts with the mention of IparkU and at least 467 reposts appeared in social media.