Support and coordination of the regional forum of medical graduates of the North-West region of the Russian Federation ««Tomorrow». What's next?»
On April 20, the Regional Public Organization "Doctors of St. Petersburg" held the first regional forum of young doctors-graduates of medical universities of the North-West. The forum was organized to support graduates and their integration into the professional medical community.
The 4D Agency team fully coordinated the process of preparation and implementation of the forum:
- Cooperation with the site "Boiling Point", preparation of space for the forum;
- Organization of registration process and control of volunteers work;
- Control of technical support of the event;
- Organization of photo and video shooting;
- Production of branded products;
- Catering at the event;
- Organization and support of the forum partners work;
- Overall coordination of the event.
The professional meeting brought together more than 700 future doctors from the leading universities of the region: Military Medical Academy named after S.M. Kirov, SPbU, North-Western State Medical University named after I.I.Mechnikov, St.Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University, SPbMSI and others.
The basis of the event were thematic sections, public talks with graduates with their mentors and opinion leaders. The plenary session of the forum was attended by:
- Heinrich Aleksandrovich Sofronov – President of Regional Social Organization «Doctors of St.Petersburg», academic of Russian Academy of Science
- Dmitry Gennadievich Lisovec - Chairman of the health Committee of St. Petersburg
- Andrey Stanislavovich Maximov - Chairman of the Committee on science and higher education of St. Petersburg;
- Artem Igorevich Tarasenko - Deputy Director of the Department of medical education and personnel policy in healthcare of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation
- Leonid Mikhailovich Roshal - President of the Union of medical community "national medical chamber", doctor of medical sciences, professor
- Sergei Fedorovich Bagnenko - rector of the First St.Petersburg State Medical University. I. P. Pavlova
- Sergei Anatolvievich Andenko - the Deputy Chief of the Military Medical Academy named after S.M. Kirov, Chairman of the Association of insurance medical organizations of St. Petersburg;
- Aleksander Timofeevich Balasov – Director of the Petrozavodsk State University
- Konstantin Vitalievich Barushkov – Chairman of Regional Social Organization «Association of Healthcare organizers of Arkhangelsk region», head doctor of State Autonomous Healthcare Institution of the Arkhangelsk region «Arkhangelsk Clinical Skin and Venereal Clinic»
- Dmitry Viktorovich Chentsov, Executive Director of Region Social Organizations «Doctors of St.Petersburg»
In total, the forum program was attended by about 50 speakers: teachers and scientists, lawyers and advocates, public figures and practitioners whom shared their knowledge and experience.