To organize PR-support of The Global Energy Prize 2019 in the USA and Denmark
On October 3, 2019, the 17th Global Energy Prize Award Ceremony was held in Moscow as part of the Russian Energy Week. The award was presented by the Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation Aleksandr Novak.
Global Energy - is the award of the new millennium. It effectively solves energy problems, uniting the potential of the entire world scientific community. At the moment, 39 scientists from 13 countries have won the award whose discoveries contribute to improve the efficiency and environmental safety of energy sources on Earth. The winners’ technologies contribute to sustainable energy development, creating a better future for all of us.
In 2019 the winners of the award became:
- Khalil Amine (USA) – For contribution to the development of efficient energy storage technology
- Frede Blaabjerg (Denmark) - For outstanding technical contribution to the development of an intelligent management system for the widely held use of renewable energy
4D Communications Agency provided coverage of the Global Energy Award in the United States and Denmark through partners of the GlobalCom PR Network Association working in these countries.
- Localization of press-releases for markets of USA and Denmark;
- Press-releases distribution in the media of the USA and Denmark;
- Follow up and initiation of publications;
- Media monitoring.
Results of PR-support abroad:
- 47 publications
- Geography: USA and Denmark
- Media Outreach: more than 19 mln people