To organize PR support for the Baltic regional investment forum BRIEF’20
On September 30, 2020, the Baltic regional investment forum BRIEF’2020 was held.
BRIEF'20 is a key event of the Leningrad region in the field of economy, dedicated to the interaction of business and government on localization and measures to support investors, export development and cooperation relations.
The main topics of the forum were the restructuring of global and creation of regional value chains, trends in the regionalization of the international economy in the new economic realities.
The forum was organized in a hybrid format - online and offline.
The Сommunication agency 4D provided full PR support for the event.
Agency's scope of work:
- Preparation of announcing press releases and post-releases;
- Distribution and pitching the publications;
- Placement of news in the target telegram channels;
- Preparing a list of potential information partners, negotiating and agreeing on partnership terms;
- Creating and placing event banners on partners websites;
- Journalists invitation, accreditation, working with media representatives during the event;
- Monitoring the output of publications in the media;
- Preparation of reports.
- 301 publications were released on the results of the event (109 publications in public media, 48 in business media, 25 publications in news agencies and 19 in industry media);
- 5 interviews were organized in federal and regional media;
- Attracted 4 information partners: Business FM Saint Petersburg, Kommersant Saint Petersburg, Lentv24 and channel 47;
- A large special project with the Expert North-West business magazine was organized which included: a special issue of the magazine with forum materials, 6 publications with news within the forum, 2 interviews with the Director of the Leningrad region economic development Agency Anastasia Mikhalchenko and President of Philip Morris International Affiliates in Russia Ashok Ram Mohan;
- 39 publications in industry Telegram channels;
- 65,478 people was the coverage of publications in industry Telegram channels.