Production of corporate calendars in soviet poster stylistics with the participation of employees of the company.
Atommash production company from Volgodonsk city applied to the 4D Agency with a request to print unusual corporate calendars. Stylistically, the calendars had to be executed in the spirit of agitating posters of the Soviet times. Employees of the company who passed the competitive selection participated as models for the calendars.
We approached the implementation of such an original idea creatively:
- Firstly, we selected and agreed on with the customer 24 reference posters, which became the basis for calendars
- Appropriate costumes were selected for the agreed references, so that the employees became somewhat similar to their poster “prototypes”
- We conducted a two-day photoshoot in Volgodonsk. At the photoshoot Atommash employees in their poster characters received a lot of positive emotions and “felt” their characters
- We turned home and processed the studio photos in compliance with the poster style
- We made up and printed three types of calendars: a wall trio, a desktop flip and two types of wall A2. There were 24 winners of the contest, so we decided to release two editions of large calendar
- We waited for the circulation from the typography and delivered them to Volgodonsk in a special moisture-proof package.
We are very grateful to our client for this truly inspiring project!